Monday 22 October 2012

Sketch N Stash Challenge.. #98


Hello there my wonderful friends...
& of course It's time for another fab sketch challenge
from Sketch N Stash Challenge blog #99
& this fortnights fabulous 
SKETCH is from the lovely kevin :)

& here is my creation ;)

Card Details:
* Image - Kanban topper
*Cardstock - from my stash
*sentiment - created by myself
*candy - from my stash
*Ribbon - from my stash

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic and generous sponsors are
& they are generously offering the winner
a £10 Voucher

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful samples made by
the rest of our fabulous Design Team ;P

11 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie

Lovely card, great image and colouring.
Margaret

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card Angie. I like the paper and cute topper.
Sarah-Jane xx

Ally said...

Hi Angie, this is so cute, love the little bumble bee :) looks so funny!
Huggles, Alessandra

Sandra H said...

Hi Angie, Great card and a fabulous sketch too! x

kay said...

fab fun card,x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Angie, I like the sweet image and the papers.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so stunning angie.fab funky design and great image ;D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Angie brilliant little image I love it and the card you have made with it is fab xx

Vee Cassidy said...

great card and love your sentiment. Vee xx

Julie said...

Great card, Angie - such a fun image and your colours and papers suit it perfectly! Hugs, Juliexx

Robin said...

So totally cute! I love the little bee and your ribbon button combo. Adorable. Hugs, Robin

PS thanks for the lovely comment you left me and the image is from Sassy Studio Designs.