Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Sketch N Stash Challenge.. #109


Hello there my wonderful friends...
yessss.... It's time for another fab sketch challenge
& we are using sketches from our sketch catalogue
 & this is the sketch we are following for this fortnight :)
The 'optional' theme is 'Spring Colours'


& here is my creation ;)


Card Details:
* Image - Whoopsi Daisy pre-coloured image
*Cardstock - from my stash
*Sentiment - created & printed from pc
*Ribbon - from my stash
*Candy - Craftworks Cards

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic and generous sponsors are

Preview

& also


& they are generously offering the winner
2 sheets of digi's of the winner's choice :)

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful samples made by
the rest of our fabulous Design Team 




11 comments:

debby4000 said...

oh what a sweet card, absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

Daniele said...

this is sooooo pretty Angie, just loving the colours you have chosen, really cheers you up
hugs

Sue - bearhouse said...

Your card is gorgeous Angie. I love the pretty papers you have matched with that sweet image.
I hope you have a good week
Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous angie.really sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab card, love the bright colours and the card candy.
Sarah-Jane xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie

Beautiful and gorgeous card, love it
Margaret

Sandra H said...

Awwwww Angie, This is totally stunning xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Angie,Just blog hopping...What a gorgeous card...love the image...and the colours...Julieannex

Debbie said...

Hi Angie....Love your card. What a cute image and I love the sketch. I think I will have to give this a go.
Hugs Debbie x

Julie said...

This is fabulous Angie - such a cute image and I love the colours you've chosen! Love the makeover on your blog too! Hugs, Juliexx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a lovely card Angie, I love EVERYTHING about it xx