Sunday 12 May 2013

Birthday Cards 4 my Sister :)

hello me lovelies.... hope ya all well & having nice weather
I've had a bit of a crafting spurt & created a couple of special cards for me older sister.... the pink card is from me to her & woz created from a set bought from Card Making Downloads... I love their stuff :)
& the other card is from my kids to her... their Aunty :)
here are the creations :)

LOTV Topper used on this card
Papers etc from my stash :)


Thanx for dropping by & leaving any comments.... 
its much appreciated ;)

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gosh such eye candy for me on such a miserable afternoon, just gorgeous, think we have all been crafting, although would have loved to sun bathe myself but we lost the yellow thing

take care
Kate x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Angie another beautiful card your sister will love x

coops said...

stunning cards angie.really fabulous designs and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Such beautiful cards for your sister. I love the pretty flowers and cute image. The verse on the second card is so special too.
hugs Sue xx