Friday 22 November 2013

Flags/Banners Challenge :)

I like using my Lalaland banner die so this woz a great challenge to enter hehehe
here is my card :)


Card details
*Card - from my stash
*Papers - a digi download but unknown who create it (blush)
*Sentiment - printed onto patterned paper b4 being printed off
*Balloons - created in PSP... printed off then cut out & stcu with foam pads
*Candy - Craftwork cards
*Gems - from my stash
*Die - Lalaland banner die

I am entering this card into the following chellenge
La-laland Crafts Inspirations - Flags &/or Banners

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cheerful card love the papers Ginny♥

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie,

Great card, especially as men's cards are so hard to do, really colourful with the balloons.
Margaret

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Angie, I like the design and the bunting.
Kevin xx

Daniele said...

fabbie fun colourful card hun
hugs

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Angie stunning card Hun love all the colours. Gorgeous. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and nice and colourful too x

coops said...

stunning fun card angie.i love all the balloons ;D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous card Angie such vibrant colours, cheers you up just looking at it xx

kay said...

This is fab,jumps off the page x