Monday 10 November 2014

Sketch N Stash Challenge #151

hello fabulous friends... a favour to ask ;)
Unfortunately.... we seem to be losing alot of great people entering our Challenges & if we can't get more people to take part.... then am afraid Sketch N Stash will probably cease to exist *sobs*.... I don't want that.... so pleez.... beg & plead with ya friends to come join in with us all.... some great prizes to be won :)
Thanx so much in advance.... we'd all really appreciate it :)
anyways.... I guess it means it's time again for another fab sketch challenge
 & this is the sketch for this fortnight.... 


& here is my creation below
(as you can see I have rotated my sketch)


Card Details:
* Image -  Snowman Fence - Becky Muir - Sparkle N Sprinkle
*Medium - coloured using Promarkers
*Cardstock - from my stash
*Papers - Papermania at Christmas - Lucy Cromwell
*Sentiment - Created in PSP & printed off
*Pearls - from my stash
*Dies - Marianne Creatables - Snowflake
*Snowflake - a gift from a friend
*Glitter -  Glitz it - Irrid Sparkle Glitter Glue


¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our sponsors are


& they are offering this fabby prize below :)


& also


and their fabby prize is 4 digi's of winner's choice :)

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to tell ya friends & also check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the SNS challenge blog.
Also whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful inspirational card designs made by
our fabulous Design Team :)

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and great take on the sketch Ginny x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great sketch and i so love that cute image and your layout too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angie, I love the cute image and fabulous colours.
I will definitely try to join in the the challenge, it would be terrible if it was to come to and end!
hugs Sue xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and layout
Hope you are keeping well
Margaret

Debs said...

Fabulous card Angie - love the super cute snowmen :o)
Hope we get enough entries so we don't have to close - I loved this challenge before being part of the DT and I love it even more no I am.
Debs xx

Daniele said...

loving your card hun
hugs x

coops said...

gorgeous card angie.fab fun image and i love your design and papers :D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Angie - love your colour scheme - so pretty, and a great image! Hugs, Juliexx