Friday 27 March 2015

A few more bits :)

well I did say in my last post that I would add some more of my crochet/kitting creations so here are some more bits :)

Below is what I actually started with when I re-found my love of crochet..
I never knew I could follow a pattern lol



Below are a couple of outfits I did using crochet (I didn't follow any pattern for these.. I just did them off the top of my head lol) for two of my great-nieces... Kadey & Kyra :)


Below are some crocheted baby cardigan's I did for my latest great-niece... Evie:)


I will add more soon :)
Thanx for stopping by.... much appreciated :)

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow they are just so pretty x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Angie, you are really clever
Kevin xx

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous angie.beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous items. Well done
Margaret