Friday 30 September 2016

Sister's ;)

hello lovely people.. I do hope you are all well :)
Do you have a Sister?? You'd do almost anything for them... right??? LOL
well... I have two... one older & one younger... & yes... am the middle one LOL... anyways my youngest Sister passed me a box on Wed. & then asked me if I could make seperate boxes for what was inside the box she'd given me... I opened it & it smelled gorgeous.... they were bath bombs in the shape of cupcakes lol.... so pretty.... & of course I said yes.... so here they are :)

I created a template for them & the just added the patterns before printing :)
If anyone would like the box template then please contact me via the button on the left :)
 Thanx so much for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment :)

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

l have 6 sisters and it's lovely to do things for each other this is amazing l truly love it x

pam said...

Beautiful gift box`s you have created Angie! lovely for any gift.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful gift boxes for the cupcake bath bombs Angie!!
Kevin xx

Janette said...

Oh you are a clever lady angie, gorgeous boxes....xx

Viv said...

How clever to make these beautiful boxes Angie, bet your sister was pleased too ;) Viv xx

Lisa Lynn said...

I do not have a true sister, but I have nursing friends that are like sisters to me. I just LOVE these boxes - they are gorgeous!!!! You are so talented. Oh, I would love it if you could send me the template. My email is perontoL@charter.net
Those floral prints are so pretty.

tilly said...

lovely boxes Angie. she will love them
Tilly

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful boxes and love the toppers
Carol x