Monday, 2 December 2013

Sketch N Stash Challenge #127

Hello there my wonderful friends
ohhh I will be so glad when the winter is over with lol
anyways... it's that time again.... time for another fab sketch challenge
 & this is the sketch we are following for this fortnight :)
The 'optional' theme is 'Let it Snow'


& here is my creation ;)


Card Details:
* Image - WOJ - Sammy with Liquorice
*Medium - coloured in PSP
*Cardstock - from my stash
DP's - Docrafts A4 at Christmas - Lucy Cromwell
*Sentiment - I created the tickets myself in PSP then printed them off & cut out
*Glitter Card - Create and Craft - Glitter Paste Blush 12X12 Cardstock
*Gems - from my stash
*Dies - Lalaland - Banner die & 
Spellbinders Poseabilities Collections - Snowflake Wonder (discontinued)

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic sponsors are


& they are both generously offering the winners
these fabby bits below :)


¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful inspriational designs made by
our fabulous Design Team :)

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Angie, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card great take on the sketch Ginny♥

Janet - aka stacky said...

Gorgeous card Angie, I love the sweet image and your detailing looks beautiful xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so sweet Angie, I like the adorable image the colours and the bunting
Kevin xx

Debs said...

Oh this is sooooo cute Angie - the image is totally adorable!!!
Debs xx

Alisonscraftybitzandbobs.blogspot.com said...

Angie darling this is beautiful. Love Alison xx

kay said...

This is really cute Angie x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Angie and the sketch is lovely too x

Bea und Doreen said...

gorgeous card sweetie. Super cute image too.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Gemma said...

Absolutely adorable hun and such beautiful detail too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

wow so stunning angie.fantastic colours and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx