Tuesday 16 May 2017

Hey.... it's me again LOL

hello folks... I do hope you are all well :)
I have been busy again LOL... I seem to go in fits & starts lol
I was asked by my niece's S.I.L. to make two cards for the same couple
obviously they were to be given from two different couples LOL
the colour scheme I was given was Ivory (for the ladies) & Navy Blue (for the men)
Shannon (the S.I.L.) also wanted one like the previous Wedding card I posted lol
so this is what I designed for her :)


& this next card was for her friends to give the happy couple :)
(a view with the front of the insert)


(a view with the back of the insert)


Thanx so much for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment :)

7 comments:

~@ngie~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janette said...

Gorgeous,just beautiful...x

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is beautiful. The embossing is so elegant and so are those flowers.

Christine said...

Wow Angie love this stunning embossed creation beautiful sweetie

smiles Christine xx (aka nanaseaside)

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card,

Viv said...

Beautiful cards again Angie 😀 Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards and beautiful dies,flowers and embossing
Carol x