Monday 19 July 2010

'Just Coz' Prezzies from Special Friends ;o)

aint these cards just gorgeous 8o) They actually arrived a while ago but they got moved so I could take pictures of them & couldnt find them.... they'd been put away for safe keeping with all my other cards apparently by the kids lolol... so when I found them... I rescued them lolol
This lil corker is from our lovely Xx Jules xX... it also had a lil something inside for me too ;o) hehehehe thanx darl... I love em ;o) xXx


This lil cutie woz from the lovely Rosie Posie... it too had an awesome gift inside ;o) hehehee I feel soooo loved 8o) thanx Rosie... I love em darl ;o) xXx

4 comments:

kay said...

both are gorgeous angie,x

Margarets designer cards said...

Another beautiful card and hope your enjoy your presents. Margaret

coops said...

2 gorgeous card angie.
xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

They are gorgeous you lucky gal! Hugs xx Jenny xx