Wednesday 8 September 2010

My Entry 4 the Just Cute Bears Challenge #33

Here is my entry 4 the Just Cute Bears Challenge #33
This week's challenge is 'Let's go Dotty'
I decided to use one of my new images that a wonderful friend sent to me recently 8oD
The dotty papers I created & printed myself... other papers from my stash lolol
The embossed dots is also from my stash... thanx to more wonderful friends ;o)
The gold snowflakes I did with my new Nesties & the red snowflakes are done by using
a Joanna Sheen punch that I already had.
I made the sentiment myself too using PSP & the ribbon is from my stash too ;o)
Thanx for looking... any comments would be awesome... TIA xXx

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fab card. I love the image. Great selection of papers.

coops said...

stunning card angie.the little bear is really sweet and i love your spotty papers and the fabulous snowflakes :)

xx coops xx

Helen Williams said...

oh how cute I just love that card.

Marion said...

Beautiful card and love those papers.
Marion

Kat said...

Love how you coloured the sweet bear and the papers look great for a Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x