Saturday 24 March 2012

ALL my great-niece's & nephew :)

I didnt want anyone thinking I'd left anyone out or I loved any of them less lol so I decided to add a pic of ALL of my great-nieces & my great nephew... from oldest to youngest :)

Ellie-mai

Kadey Leigh

Kyra Lilly

Finlay James

all these pics were taken at Finlay's Christening a couple of weeks ago :)
Ellie-mai woz the first great-grand child for my Mum
Kadey is Kyra's big sister & its soooo hyper... from waking to going to bed :S lol
Kyra is my lil chickaboo & I try to have her over nite at mine at least once a week :)
Finlay is the 1st boy born in the family since his Uncle woz born 18 yrs ago :)
We have 2 more additions waiting to come into the world as well :D
Ellie-mai will be having a baby brother & my oldest niece will be having her 1st baby... finally... & we dont know what she is having til she gives birth :) lolol
TFL xXx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Angie, you must be so proud of them they are all so lovely:) xx

Jackie said...

What beautiful children they all are :o)
Jackie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie,

You must be proud of this group, they all look so cute and lovely, But I expect a real handful when together.

Margaret

Janette said...

O they are all precious Angie, gorgeous kids.xx