Monday 9 June 2014

Sketch N Stash Challenge #141

Hello there my wonderful crafty & blogging friends :)
it's that time again lol.... time for another fab sketch challenge
 & this is the sketch we are following for this fortnight :)


& here is my creation below
(I rotated my sketch)


Card Details:
* Image - found on my pc & printed off
*Medium - pre-coloured
*Cardstock - from my stash
*Papers - from my stash
*Sentiment -created myself using PSP... then printed off :) 
*Leaves - created myself in PSP... then printed off & cut out
*Gems - from my stash

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

This week our fantastic sponsors are


& their fabulous prize is 
a $10 voucher to spend in their shop :)

¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛¸.·•°*°•·.˛

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this sketch
& don't forget to check out last fortnight's winner
& our Top 3 winners over on the SNS challenge blog.
Whilst you're there... 
do pleez check out the wonderful inspirational designs made by
our fabulous Design Team :)

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design great take on the sketch Ginny x

downrightcrafty said...

hi hun, such a fun card love the image and the design, no other issues reported! and your pierced dies are http://www.mymumscraftshop.co.uk/die-namics-pierced-circle-stax-13372-p.asp
I need to order the round and the square when they come in stock :)
Hugs Kate xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card - uber cute image and I love the sentiment.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card so beautifully presented too!

crafty-stamper said...

love the fun image and papers
carol x

coops said...

so stunning angie.i love your clever design and fab cheeky monkey :D

xx coops xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Awwww supercute monkey, fabulous card!
Hugs Julie x