Saturday 17 December 2016

my Mum's Birthday

hello lovely people... hope you are all well
sorry it's been a while but I have been busy with other things lol
Anyway's... it's my Mum's birthday on the 21st Dec. & one of her fave things
at this time is Betty Boop... she's always liked her but the last couple of years she has been
collecting BB memorabilia LOL
so I decided to create a card for her using a BB image
here is my creation :)



sorry it isn't a very good photo... the card does look better to the eye LOL
I have also used my new 'signature' on the image... a friend had one & I 
decided I wanted one too so I created my own LOL.. what dya think??
Thanx so much for popping by & hopefully leaving me a comment ;)
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas
& may 2017 be a happy... healthy & fantastic year for all :)

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Angie, A gorgeous card which I am certain your mum will just love, Betty is so cool....
Thanks so much for the comments on my blog, we need to support each other more than ever on blogland, so sad how things are going....Hope you have a wonderful Christmas hun...xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card for your Mum i love Betty Boop and your new signature is fabulous Angie
Dianne xx:)

pam said...

Wonderful birthday card for your Mum Angie, fabulous image.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and happy New year 2017.
Pam x

tilly said...

your Mum is sure to love this fab card.... Tilly x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card Merry Christmas to you and yours
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the betty Boop image and bling-fabulous signature you should consider selling them
Carol x

Sue said...

This is so beautiful.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas.
Sue xx

Viv said...

Lovely card here Angie, bet your mum loved it too. Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for 2017 too ;) Viv xx