Wednesday 15 July 2009

Goodies from angie babe 8oD

Wahooooooo yet another gorgeous card... this time like a box... its amazing... I aint seen owt like it b4.... WTG on creating that Angie hehehehe & OHHHHH MYYYY WORRRRD... moooorrrrre goodiessssss ... I woz lucky... then I got luckier.... and oh boy... what am I know??? SPOILT??? hahahahahaha I guess so but I swear.... I felt like a kid waiting for Santa to give me my prezzies... when the posty gave me one... then another THEN... ANOTHER!!!!! WAHOOOO... the first woz an order I'd placed so you can imagine what I woz like opening them all.... thank you so very much Angie... I really DO appreciate them & WOWZA!!! am so gonna enjoy colouring & making new cards... lololol... love n hugz Angie xXx

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning and watch for postie mine will be in post tomorrow. Sorry little late but you have plenty to keep you going.