Friday 25 October 2013

A project for a challenge am entering LOL

I recently made a new project (its a prezzy for sum 1 for Christmas lol) 
& now I have the perfect opportunity to show it off hehehhee
this is what I created below
I matched 2 sides so they alternated

This is the inside  (which I will add sweets to b4 sending lol then when its empty
it can be used as a jewellery box or whatever LOL


Card details

*Card - from my stash (12" X 12")
*Papers - HONO 6X6 Paper pad
*Ribbon - from my stash
*Gems - CG adhesive rhinestones Light Black 3mm
Lilac gems from my stash
*Butterfly & Dragonfly - bought from my craft shop (no name tho sorry)
*Cameo - found via Google & printed off
*Roses - from my stash
*Tags etc - created in PSP7 & printed off
*Lace - bought from my craft shop by Docrafts I think
*Punch - Martha Stewart Around the edge (sorry dont know which one lol)

Am entering this in the following challenges

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything but a card

Thanx for stopping by ;)

12 comments:

Viv said...

Oh wow Angie this is so beautiful, so much work here too.Well done I love it and am sure the recipient will too :) Viv xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow this is gorgeous Angie fantastic present. Love Alison xx

Whisper said...

Wow hun, this is absolutely stunning, Luv Sam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Angie, these are stunning!! I love everything about them.
Kevin xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie

That is one fab card project, Lovely colours must have taken hours to make.
Well done
Margaret

Anonymous said...

oh wow Ang love this creation the colours the lace the ribbon the design stunning, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House challenge
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

oh wow this is stunning angie.what a fantastic design and i love the lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Laura said...

So pretty!
Thanks for entering my challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
Laura

Pami said...

Wow, what an amazing project! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Hobby House this week! Good luck! Pami x

Janet - aka stacky said...

This is fantastic Angie what a lovely gift, you are sooo clever xx

Daniele said...

gorgeous
hugs xx

Sue said...

WOW! Absolutely stunning Angie, such an amazing design and I love your gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx