Wednesday 30 October 2013

Anything but a card project for challenge :)

Well as I decided to make another of the previous projects 
(I dont have a clue what they're called LOL)
I decided am gonna add this to the previous challenges too :)
this is what I created below
I matched 2 sides so they alternated (apart from the images inside the frames lol)

This is the inside  (which I will add sweets to b4 sending) lol then when its empty
it can be used as a jewellery box or whatever LOL

*Card - from my stash (12" X 12")
*Papers - Kanban from my craft shop
*Ribbon - from my stash
*Lace - from my stash
*Gems - CG adhesive rhinestones Light Black 3mm
& adhensive pearls
*Butterfly & Dragonfly - bought from my craft shop (no name tho sorry)
*Frame dies - a gift but they're from Tim Holtz
*Roses - from my stash
*Inside frames - 2 different dies (cant remember names sorry lol)
*Lace - bought from my craft shop by Docrafts I think
*Punch - Martha Stewart Around the edge (sorry dont know which one lol)

Am entering this in the following challenge

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything but a card

12 comments:

Daniele said...

what a scrummy project Angie, all that detail, loving all the black and gold
hugs

Sandra H said...

Wow this is stunning x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous pressie these will make especially when filled with chocolates yummy. Thank you for your get well wishes I am home now doped up with painkillers so floating lol. Love Alison xx

kay said...

They are gorgeous x

Aileen said...

Totally beautiful. You are really very very clever.

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering you fabulous project in our crafty ribbons challenge this week
P x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Angie

Wow another wonderful project and beautiful card boxed gift.

Hope you are keeping well,
Margaret

Sue said...

WOW!! This one is stunning too Angie, I love the colours and wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Viv said...

Wow this looks amazing Angie, well done again :) Viv xx

coops said...

oh wow love this angie.really fantastic, the design is amazing ;D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW!!! absolutely stunning Ginny♥

Mau xx said...

Hi Angie,what gorgeous boxes , so pretty and so useful too.
Hugs Mau xx