Tuesday 18 October 2016

Chocolate LOL

hello my lovelies... hope you are all well especially now the weather is turning cold :(
Chocolate.... yummm we all love a bit don't we??? LOL
well my lastest inking was doing using ink called Pearlescent Chocolate LOL
the picture doesn't really chow the glittering colour but it is very nice LOL
here is my creation :)

I used my Bow Maker to create a bow using two lengths of the same ribbon
the gems are from my stash
All Occassions embossing folder
Sentiment created in PSP & printed off the added to a die cut :)

Thanx for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment :)

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Angie!!
Kevin xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous feminine card hun! xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I do like this embossing folder it makes a great card without to much effort

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Angie....love the colours together.....I'm sitting here eating maltesers.....yummy....Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the fabulous embossing folder and gorgeous bow
Carol x

Viv said...

It's beautiful Angie, love the colour and pretty bow too ;) Viv xx

Ruth said...

Very pretty card x