Tuesday 4 October 2016

More intricate cutting :P

I loved doing the previous cards using a mirror image technique...
so I decided to try it out with Christmas images
again I found these images online so if you know the creator... please let me know so I can give them their well deserved credit :)









I used my two of my Poinsettia dies on the top 2 cards with flat backed beads from my stash
& I used my new Bow Maker for the bottom 2 cards along with mini ornamental slowflakes & again flat backed beads from my stash :P
Thank you so much for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment :)

8 comments:

tilly said...

some super cards here Ang.... all really nice
Tilly

Margarets designer cards said...

I love the way you are doing these cards, so different and great cutting, really unusual cards

McCrafty's Cards said...

You are showing off now Angie lol, these are all gorgeous and the cutting is fabulous
Kevin xx

Janette said...

There gorgeous Angie, very intricate, so pretty.x

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, these are a.maz.ing! Xx

Wendy L said...

Thanks for the visit, lovely selection of cards, xxx

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful cards love the intricate designs/pearls and gorgeous bows
Carol x

Tracey said...

Ooh you have been busy Angie & what gorgeous cards you've made :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx