Monday 24 September 2018

I love the 80's ;)

I really need to keep up to date with my blog lol
I was invited to my friend's sister's 40th birthday & the theme was the '80's' lol
Obviously it was a themed party so I had to try & look the part didn't I?? ;) 
here are a few things I have created :)
this is the card I made for Kerry (my friend's sister)
she is absolutely crazy about Madonna lol


this is the T-shirt I made for the occasion lol

& this is me all dressed up ready for the night wearing the T-shirt lol
thank you to my little Sis for the load of the pink stuff & headband LOL


thank you for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment ;)

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and l love the t-shirt too

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the tee-shirt and your pink stuff
Carol x

Christine Kiehl said...

love the card, the post and the photos!