Monday 24 September 2018

Get Well Card

like I said before... I love the 3d Pop-up cards coz you can do anything with them
this card below was created for my Mum's youngest Sister
unfortunately she will never get well now as there is no cure for her illness
it's not Cancer but it is treated with medication for Cancer :(
she is still her usual self when we see her & lives life as normal
we love her to bits & always try to stay smiley for her :)
thanx so much for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment

3 comments:

Janette said...

Had to pop over when I saw this Angie, so cute, I love it..sorry for your mums Sister, its awful to watch a loved one so ill...xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful sending lots of hugs x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute pop-up card -such a shame about your Mums Sister
Carol x