Saturday 13 October 2018

50 & poorly :(

hello lovelies
my post is about a very close friend of mine whom I have met several times
we first started chatting online on a game site called WORDOX around 1999 lol
it was based on Scrabble but it was a little different in the scoring... colouring etc
(I can't go into specifics coz I honestly don't have a clue how to explain it properly lol)
Anyways... my lovely friend Jess is in hospital atm :(
& yesterday was her 50th birthday :(
I decided I wanted to cheer her up & also celebrate her special day...
so I created the card below & posted it to her in the hospital
(fingers crossed she receives it with no problems lol)
here is my creation :)


Hopefully you will get the reference of the card since you've read the previous text LOL
(sorry about the glare from the flash)
thanx so much for stopping by & hopefully leaving me a comment ;)

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Angie love the beautiful corners and great sentiment-hope your friend feels better soon
Carol x