Saturday 6 October 2018

Mad as a Hatter LOL

Hello me lovelies :)
My latest project isn't a card but it i made from crafty stuff lol
My little Sister & her hubby have a caravan & go to rally's almost every w/e lol
some time this month I think it is... they & some rally friends are going to a
'Mad Hatter's Themed Tea Party' lol
the requirement is 'you must wear a wacky hat'
obviously I am the crafty one in the family ;) so she asked for my expertise lol
& below is what I came up with... (front, back... left & right views)















Thanx so much for stopping by I hopefully leaving me a message ;)

3 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Angie … just love you mad as a hater hat … how clever of you and I am sure your little sister will love it too well done ,,, hope you are having a great weekend even tho the weather is "pots" … happy crafting and love Sandy xx

Sandra H said...

So cute how clever are you x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant mad hatters hat-looks great love all the added elements
Carol x